It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-02-26

Notes:

Hunter Thompson, killed himself at the age of sixty seven. He is the guy who wrote Fear and loathing in Los Vegas. I worry that only an unstable drug addict could have written a masterpiece like that movie. I say masterpiece not because it is so good, but because it is simply carved from reality in such a way that no one else would have honed.

I need to go through my podcasts list because half of them don't work any more. I swear these people think you read their web pages for updates or something. Like I'm going to go through that much trouble. I don't use iTunes so half the links only work haf the time for mp3 podcasts. Loosers. They deserve to be lost to time.

Retraction: It is not Toyota that doesn't empty any electrical engineers, it is the U. S. regulatory commission that over sees Toyota and other auto quality. That makes much more sense. Sorry about that.

No comments: