It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-06-13

Very Local News

  • The Iranian candidates complained about press lying to the people in order to get the person they wanted to win put in a better light. It sounds like a bunch of Iranians just want to "throw the bastards out". Maybe we are not that different after all.
  • My God! What happened in Ireland. The Catholic church went nuts three. The allegations of child abuse and the stories are heart wrenching. (Riane Report)
  • I use a combination of Linux and Windows systems all day. At times, this combination causes me to get kicked off the network due to my inability to consistently type in a word that is nonsense characters and not based on a real word seventy or eighty times a day. Our network kicks me out for a while and I have to wait. I can still do some things, but not others. No email, Windows shares, Pretty much kaput for a half hour. This is pretty standard across the industry.
  • There are a million seeds in a bail of cotton. Whitney's jinn sucked. A guy named Holmes invented a much better one that people used.
  • Cockroaches were around before dinosaurs. They competed with Trilobites.
  • A bunch of the guys did their Friday thing and headed over to Beck's for lunch. I did not go. I spoke with Nat on the phone. She ended up calling Home Depot about the storm door. You know, I would have rather spoke to Nat than gone to Beck's.
  • It wasn't that long ago when I said I didn't want a phone that had a camera. Now I catch myself saying I won't buy another phone without a flash.

No comments: