It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-06-14

Good Morning

Written 2008-06-13
Elle's school had a Father's Day thing this morning. They have a great playground. in the back. Nat and I watched Elle play with the other kids. She is an awesome kid. She made me a cool tile thing that is her hand print and a cool card for for Father's day. How cool is that? The teachers served coffee, juice and donuts. I didn't have any, they upset my stomach that early.

Nat and I sat on one of the playground climb things and watched the clouds go by. That is, we watched one big cloud go by. I looked like it was swelling up and headed our way. It ended going to the side and giving the playground some covenant shade just as the morning was warming up. They have a hill to run on too.  Now, that is a rarity in Houston.

No comments: