It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-04-05

Clovervield review

IMDB

Synopsis:

A bunch of annoying twenty something get killed by a gigantic monster along with most of the rest of New York.

Opinion:

The big monster looked interesting. The little monsters were not very formidable.The characters were not sympathetic. I nearly puked watching the shaky camera action. Please, movie makers of the future, come up with an excuse to use camera stabilization in movies that you want to look like amateur video.

Loved the ending. I wish more movies about New York would end this way. I only wish they had cut the first half hour of the movie or so. I mean, its neat how they show the contrast of how we worry about stupid stuff then something big comes along and everything is instantly reordered on our list of priorities. Yadda Yadda. Show me the monster and kill a bunch of New Yorkers. I'm sold.

No comments: