It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-09-13

House
I have been watching House with Nat lately. I have to say that i don't like the show more and more every time I watch it. The protagonist is a doctor with amazing diagnostic abilities and a growing disability that no one can do anything about. He constantly talks in metaphor like a Chinese prophet. I get tied of his attitude and him never being wrong. Even when he thinks he is wrong it turns out his friends were lying to him to teach him some humility.
Nat loves it. I can sit through it with her. I just can't get in to any dramas on TV any more. They have to be something off the wall like SciFi or The Simpsons. I'm not sure if it means anything. It just is. My life has enough drama in it.

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

I can't stand that show either. There is something very un-appealing about that main guy.

I find that shows like that fall into the love'em/hate'em camps. Rare is the person that is so-so about it.