It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-10-11

Day
Work was work. I'm busy. It is kind of nice. We had an update at our company to Windows SP2 and it screwed up a bunch of my stuff. Most people have no troubles at all, but some loose some registry connections. These glitches cause a prompt to come up every time you hit save in an Office product. I wish these annoying things just wouldn't happen. It is the reason I have a job though. Today, I had to track down yet another bad registry entry that popped up for the same old reason. It is a drag.
I got home and we washed one of the bed rolls (sleeping bags). It survived the washer, but I am terrified to dry it because of the plastic outer skin. It is laying across some bins right now, but I doubt it will dry properly.
Then, as we are putting Elle to bed, she zigs when I zag and she head-butts me in the nose. I haven't had a bloody nose in years. I had forgotten how much of a stun effect they have. It was only a drop or two. Now my nose hurts. I'm afraid it will swell. That will make my sinuses even more messed up. I hope I'm back on track by Fest this weekend.
Speaking of Fest, I've been looking at swords on eBay. They look pretty good, but they are amazingly cheap. I wonder what the problem is. They must be made in China or be hollow or something. They scare the heck out of me. Maybe they are cursed.

No comments: