It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-27

Home
I finally felt like I was at home in my apartment. Natalie went to the store to get some food for tomorrow. They are going to get the military ID and then back to Conroe. I can't watch any of the movies I got because Elle will repeat the actions she sees on the screen.  Nat showed me all the Fair pictures from the late nineties and early two thousands. She was, is and always will be a babe. When Nat walked out of the door I fully expected Elle to throw a fit. Elle had just gotten upset when Nat went to the bathroom without her. Nothing happened. She just brushed her hair and brushed my shaved scalp. She asked to turn on the lamps and i said no. She didn't throw a fit. I asked her if she wanted more milk and she said no. We watched Drew Kerry. Natalie came home from the store and we all had an ice-cream sandwich. It was home for once.

No comments: