It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-06

Day
I was supposed to come home yesterday and just crash. I started messing with my web page and before I knew it, the time had slipped past eleven. All I did was get frames working. I found a new tool for generating the web  pages for my pictures. The pages look much better than the current ones. It really is too bad for you guys that I am so devastatingly lazy. You will have to wait. I will definitely do any mud bug party pictures that I take this weekend with the new software. I hope to retro fit the past pictures to the new page design. It uses frames, so I converted my page design over to frames. Anyway, I came home tonight and nearly fell asleep in my chair trying to read some blogs.
I have had bad experience with frames. I've tried to let the design software deal with the frames to control things a bit better. However, this time I wrote the frames page by hand and it seemed to salve most of the control problems I had in the past.
I'll get back to you with more soon.

No comments: