It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-08-14

TV

Doctor Who
"I don't belong on this planet either"
"Sometimes winning is no fun at all."
Everything around you and me is art and magic. What a wonderful and fresh moral to a story.

Eureka
"Was that an earthquake?"
"We are not that lucky."

Haven
They have some really nice cinematography in this show, but I have to say that it sucks. I'm getting tired of shows that are based on one person having a special power to see or experience things that no one else can. They are an outcast. They are shunned by normal people and have some confidant whom the trust. Isn't every single super hero plot based on this story?
I don't even want to lke this show.

I'm going down hill. It worries me to watch the next show. What horrors will it bring?

No comments: