It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-08-26

Notes:

In the process of creating a new fountain area in front of the building where I work, they destroyed the sidewalk. They are fixing that today. I noticed two particular areas. I wonder if no one thought to drive the trucks and cranes over the same already broken spot. These sorts of things do not always sort themselves out. Maybe it was already weakened for whatever reason before all the construction.

I shot a video of the cats chasing the laser pointer last night. I couldn't help but notice again that I can see the laser pointer far better (brighter) on the screen of the camera than with my naked eye. I do not understand what is going on here. The same thing happens on traffic lights, the red LED clock next to my bed, pretty much all red lights. It makes me think that I perceive color a bit differently, or that my eyes are simply not strong enough to interpret red with the same intensity as normally sighted folk.

I'm going to start keeping all my content in a date sorted folder system. That is, I'm not going to keep separate folders for video, pictures, audio and text. I'm going to have one date based folder system and just separate everything under that based on need. This is how I've done it at work. I've done this on an individual basis under videos and blog and whatever kind of other content. Now I'm going to put it all under one folder system. This will help keep organized and will give me one place to go to back things up. Yes, phrase that has eggs and basket in it keeps going through my head. That is what the backups are for.

Absolutely everything of any significance needs to go on the blog. I need to stop using Facebook and twitter except for useless chatter and to advertise my blog. YouTube should probably fit under the same umbrella. I should just use it for content that ends up on the blog.

No comments: