It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-08-22

Notes:

I spent most of the morning reading how Microsoft Exchange server communicates with clients. This is the glamorous life of an IT professional.

Did you get your $31 after the Exxon Valdez spill?

4% of the universe is supposed to be dark matter or energy or some clap-trap. I'm telling you, there is no dark matter. There is no dark energy. There is a missing static value in the margin of existence that we just haven't figured out yet. This is a rounding error or a bit of a gap between two subatomic particles that we just have not witnessed yet. It might be a focusing problem that light has when traveling through open space. There is a school of thought and experiment that says gravity and light are just angles of approach to atoms.

No plans for this weekend beyond yard work. No plans for a video. may make something very short for this evening. Not sure. Need ideas. Easy stuff that is not complex.

All WYSIWYG html editors suck. I've tried several. I now use a text editor and just type the html out as I go. I was using Google docs to generate my rudimentary html for blog entries. Google removed the normal editor for some crappy one that has no html view. Useless. I've even stopped using gdocs for archiving my blog entries.

There is no past, only memory.
There is no future, only speculation.
Now is just an instant in the broad bath of everything.
The universe only has to exist for an instant every instant.

No comments: