It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-08-18

Notes:

"There can be no 'G' in a MAC address. The characters are in hex." Heard passing my lips this morning.

Robin goods video formats and codecs.

The Caffeination podcast guy and his wife have a new addition. From now on, new parents should just take a six month hiatus from podcasting.

They dumped sand in to holes in the front of our building this afternoon. It amazes me how much noise this created. It is nothing compared to the earth moving jack-hammer from a couple months ago. crunch crunch crunch beep beep beep bong bong bong wooga wooga wooga crunch crunch crunch ...

Someone asked me to join a fantasy football league today. Sounds like fun, for someone else. I have no desire. It is fun to be part of something that other people are in to. Not this though. I just don't have the ability to stick with it. I've heard there are web pages that do all the work for you if you don't really want to participate. That would be for me.

No comments: