It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-02-13

Saturday Malaise

Ever have one of those lives where nothing goes your way. Not much good happens and all life eventually dies? I have.

Natalie's mother is very ill. Natalie is a wreck. The doctors keep jerking Nat's mom around and changing the schedule. She has been on a liquid diet and looks very thin and weak.

Natalie asked Bill to bring Elle back so she would have someone besides me around to comfort her. That is a legitimate consern because I'm horrable at that sort of thing.. Now Nat is passed out in her room while Elle watches a DVD at her laptop. Elle did her job. I think Nat is getting some needed rest.

I'm reading blogs and drinking coffee. I took a very long nap and I'm drinking coffee. I suppose boom boom will start up soon. Tonight promises zero sleep. I'm not worried about it. Life is just like this right now. Maybe Kelly 2.0 will have a better experience.

I'm not looking at the numbers any more. It is far too depressing. I cannot edit a video with sound on this computer. It is not the computer, it is the Linux os. I honestly believe there is no way to do it on this OS. Useless.

No comments: