It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-11-01

Notes:

New rule for Faire. Nat must wear safety glasses when she heads to the restroom while wearing her armor. That is all.

I'm getting a bit upset with LiveLeak. Their videos are mostly wide screen on their site, but the embed code makes them 4x5 (not wide screen). When I try to fix the code, it cuts off the top and bottom of the smashed video. Come on guys. Bump it up a notch in the priority queue.

Put mink oil on my boots. I double peppered the bottom seams where I think the water came in. Gave the rest of the boot a good dose as well. That can of Mink Oil is 10 years old. It still felt te same as before. I used an old toothbrush. Handy. I suppose a can of sealer still being good after 10 years is a pretty good sign that the sealer works.

It turns out that 401K was a bad idea. Pensions are underfunded. Inflation is going to kill the idea of investing over the next couple years. It is almost worth spending your money now. You can't save enough money to survive in the future and today. The idea of retirement is in danger. Not sure I like the idea of working until the day I drop, but that looks more and more likely every day I live.

No comments: