It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-11-27

Thanksgiving Picsures and Videos

Elle's natural habitat. on Twitpic


This is Elle in her natural habitat. She is on my mother's laptop playing one of the many children's games that exist in the ether. I would get her computer at the house working, but it is hidden behind a pile of crap.
Elle groombing a wig. on Twitpic
This is another dimension of Elle's universe. I don't know where she got the wig. The camera on my phone does not do justice to the intense color of orange this wig
Hat cane rack on Twitpic
My father made many of those canes. The man is amazing.
Post dinner crash. on Twitpic
My father and the dog (Sugar) both ate too much for Thanksgiving dinner. So did I, but my loyalty to my reader compelled me to stay conscious long enough to snap a couple photos.

I shot a video as well. It is really cute and 6.xx megabytes. This made it too being to push to YouTube via the phone or email. I can't figure out how to get the little card out of my phone and all the cameras my parents own do not take the 'standard' USB connector.  So, you lucky folks don't get to see it until today.

No editing. I cannot get the sound codec to work in my video editing software so all the sound goes away when I do any editing of video off my phone. This is due rights and the deliberate power hungry video codec owners, not to any technical difficulty. How wonderful all this modern technology is for all us users.

Anyway, it seemed like everyone had a good time. Happy Thanksgiving every one.

No comments: