It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-30

Notes:

My new CAT boots, the one's that say "waterproof" on the side, are not waterproof. I need to mink oil them. I only have a fifteen year old can of mink oil. I wonder if there is something better these days.

I listened to PodCastle today. It was episode PC075_CuranderoAndTheSwede. The person reading it had sometimes in the background that made a worrying noise. I believe it was fan on his laptop. It got louder and louder as he recorded and topped out at the fan sound that laptops make. It was distracting.

Idea for an Android app. Google already has a sky app that tells you all kinds of cool information about stars and static stuff. They need the same thing for known satellites, the IST and ships like the shuttle and the Russian ships, GPS satellites, communication satellites. Everything labeled and moving in its orbit.  As you aim your phone up in the sky it highlights what is up there, looking back down. I bet that one would get some attention.

No comments: