It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-11-14

Ring Tones

Remember, I blew away my ring tones. Well, I put Down with the Sickness as my primary ring tone. Then I used The first grunt of Blask and Proud by James Brown on as an alert sound.

I grabbed the MP3 files I wanted to use. I chopped the bits out that I wanted for the actual sounds that I wanted. I then exported them as ogg format. Yes, Android supports ogg format which is nice because ogg has no licensing problems.

I plugged my G1 in to the computer. The phone asked me if I wanted to mount the card. I clicked yes. The window popped up on my computer containing the files and folders. I dragged my edited files to some spot on the phone that already said media. Then I went to music player on the phone and clicked around until I got to a choice that said "Use as ring tone".

Now if only someone would call.

No comments: