It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-06-14

Video Choices

The issues  I'm having with my browser since I upgraded from Fedora 10 to Fedora 11 require I use Opera instead of Firefox to view videos because the beta version of Firefox 3.5 is on Fedora 11. I bitched in Fedora 5 when they took ages to upgrade from Firefox 1.5 to 2.0 and no I'm being bitten in the ass the other way round.

That is OK to be honest because the video pickings are slim.

1: Police officer scuffles with a paramedic.

2-6: Unrest in Iran after the elections. Apparently it is their tern to perceive someone as having stolen the election and to despise their current leader.

7: 747 super-tanker dropping water on a runway.

8: Guy dying while acting driving like a maniac on a motorcycle.

9: Naked bike ride full of ugly people.

10: Burning Ferrari.

11: Police officer macing someone who ran from him and then being fatally shot. (the police officer)

12: Float plane nearly taking out the camera person and crashing. ... I think I'll put that one up.

13: Storm footage from somewhere.

14: Korean military parade.

15: Ahmadinejad being a dick about some reporter.

16: Scatters vs security guard.

What a load of crap. The pickings have really gone done hill. I'm not sure what triggered this trend to inferior videos making to the list of featured fare on Live Leak. Whomever picks those videos either ha less to choose from or is on vacation lately.

No comments: