It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-06-16

UK finance

For the first time in history, the number of young people in the UK who want to own a home rather than rent has dropped. Some young people just have no want to own their home. People want to invest in their retirement rather than a house. There has been a boom over the last ten or so years in the UK. This may be a downward adjustment after the boom. I bet something similar is happening in the U. S.. The young folks at my work don't have the drive for a house like every one used to.

The Paris Air Show Started Monday. The global flight industry is in the toilet. no one wants to be seen in a corporate jet these days. Companies and countries are making due with what is on hand and canceling orders for new equipment when they can. I vowed not to fly because of the hassle a long time ago. An expert came on from the UK saying the flight infrastructure is needed for national security/defense. I can buy that.

No comments: