It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-06-11

President of Iran

I don't know how to spell the current president of Iran's name. I'm not going to try. he always comes off as a used care salesman to me in interviews.

The people of Iran say they are tired of being cut off from the rest of the world. They want cable TV and European cigarettes. The people do not control the country in Iran. This elections is crap. Whomever wins the so called election is a puppet of the imams, so what is the point?

Iran will still pursue nuclear weapons. Iran will still run out of oil in less than a generation. Iran will still be involved in every one else's business in the middle east.

Personally, I believe that people have the right to govern themselves at some levels. You cannot yell fire in a theater, but you should be aloud to bitch to your heart's content about nearly anything. This may be in me for no better reason than the drilling I received as a child at school and home and by the media.

No comments: