It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-06-06

Monitor Died

Well, the large beautiful monitor died. I can replace it for about $200 or so. It is just too bad I don't really have it. There are so many thing I would rather spend $200 on like a storm dor in the back or to have someone who knows what they are doing look at the yard. It sucks being broke. Life in America is so much more fun when you have money. I'm using an old shit monitor from work. The big bos got a hair up his butt one day and just started handing them out. Hey, it works.

There is a long list of how inferior this monitor is than the other. There is no point in elaborating. I'm going to sulk off in the corner and not do anything. Between downgrading the monitor and a sore throat, I'm not in the mood to participate in reality today.

No comments: