It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-06-27

Always happens in 3's 4's

Farra Fawcett was relegated to the back burner. At least David Carradine and Ed McMahon had their five minute blurbs on the nightly news. Now the news of the spike in internet traffic after the Jackson announcement bumps Farra's headline. NBC came right out and said "While we were putting together a story on Farra, we got news about Michael Jackson." That is messed up.

I never really liked Michael Jackson's music. Some of his early stuff was definitely toe tapping, but I never understood the hype. The last ten years or so have just been scary regarding Mike. I wander how much different he and his fame would be if he had never done plastic surgery. He may not have become so famous, but would that have been so bad?

Where are the lawsuits? Who is going to come forth with Jackson's baby? Who is going to want a slice of the pie? What films, testimonies, witnesses are going to come forward with allegations? What is Mckuly Kulkin going to have to say now about his time in Never Land?

I felt bad for Farra's passing. She was a hell of a gal. Michael, I felt a loss, more of an icon than someone I respected. Same for Ed. With David, I felt like someone I knew died because I loved his shows as a kid and I respected him as an actor.

No comments: