It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-07-13

Weekend Summary

We called the cops on the racers last night. Actually, Nat did. I went outside and gave people dirty looks until the cops came. It is now Sunday evening and the assholes are racing up and down the road again. I swear to God, I'm going start calling the cops any time I find someone parked in the parking lot next door after hours. They keep pulling in to the parking lot behind the buildings behind our house. I assume they are selling drugs.

I love hoe the cops deal with things. They show up and hit the lights until every one peals out of the parking lot and goes somewhere else for an hour or so. I need to humiliate the police in a way that makes them show up and start arresting people until they stop coming back. The only way I can think to do that is to get the cops and bad guys on video when nothing happens. The cops pull away before every one has left. Several people just don't leave. Soon, the racers come back. The cops don't care. They will after I get some video and start hitting the news stations.  Didn't this all happen a couple of years ago?

I hate this house. I hate the neighborhood. I hate the area. I hate the businesses. I hate the fact that the police do not do their job around here. That or their are not enough resources for them to do their job. I hate Harris county. I hate through traffic. I hate Texas Department of Highways that refuses to mow the fucking side of the road where people walk. I hate the county for not getting on the owner's ass of the next jungle lot next door.

Had I know that this was the wild fucking west I would not have moved here. I was under the mistaken impression that there would be police coverage. their should be a warning to prospective home buyers in this area that it is not a civil settled area.

Oh, they fixed the street lamp like last week.

My head hurts from reading all the blogs about death and loss. If it isn't a post about people dying, it is a post about loosing freedom or cameras. Yikes. So, why can't I stop and hang out with the family?

Nat is marathon watching ER that she got from the library. Elle is on the couch watching with her.

I mowed and weed-whacked the front. I nearly fainted from the heat. I had to come in when I was almost done and cool off. Lots of breaks they say. I bet I drank a gallon of water. I had to mix up a new batch of two stroke gas. I'm so glad I kept the little one gallon bottle of oil, even though empty, to help me measure. I'm not sure the mix is perfect because the gas looks dark. I'm worried. I do not need to fry my machines.

My head is killing me. Nat gave me some Tylenol sinus. They have not touched my headache. Every little bit, the TV cries in agony or screams in fear. It seems like ER was all about people blowing a gasket. I think a woman is on now giving birth to a motorcycle and letting the whole world know about it.

Already blogged about the attempt to get the laptop working with full Ubuntu.

I read a friend's blog where she complained about life getting her down and where did all the dreams and great jobs go. Rather than being sympathetic and telling her not to let it get her down, I said 'welcome to adulthood'. How rude of me. True, but rude.

The sun is going down on the last day of my weekend. I do not look forward to staying home if I had the opportunity. Truth is, I want to go to work and get some things done. I like hanging out with the family, but I don't feel like I am getting anything accomplished here. I should. I bet the affects I have at home will last longer than the ones I do at work.

That chick having a motorcycle on TV is getting to me. "AAAA!!! AAAA!!! AAAA!!!" ... "<huff> <puff> So beautiful.". It is a very special ER. Then, weren't they all?

The back fence is about to fall down. The fence posts nearly fall over every time it rains. The ground is boggy on our property because the builders used shitty fill materials and because our property is on the edge of the whole neighborhood. I'm surprised the shit hole house has not slid in to the field next door out of gravity assisted suckyness.

No comments: