It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-07-22

Watched a wreck this morning

I got off the and was just about to make it to the street next to my work that I cross every morning. It is an unprotected left. Guess what. There was a wreck. Someone turning left was smacked in the rear right panel by some one going straight the other way.  One of the cars was out of commission and needed to be pushed out of the intersection. The other started to pull across the street in to a parking lot.

But before this could happen, the light changed. People acted like it was GTK meets Frogger trying to get around the two cars. No one felt like they could wait a single minute for the cars to clear the intersection. A guy in a wheel chair, a lady with some kids and myself were nearly run down while traversing the intersection in agreement with the light. The situation did not call for honking and the shaking of fists.

I'm sick of Huston. I, and Nat for that matter, hate people. Planet Earth would be a great place if it weren't for about half the people.

No comments: