It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-07-25

Very Local News

  • Yesterday I complained about how much coverage there is over the Obama visit to the Middle East. Today I complain about the MSM denying the blatant bias they exhibited during the visit.
  • We had a discussion today at work about mobile phones for kids. Some said twelve and some said other numbers. I said that Elle is going to have to present me with a good reason for me to get her a mobile phone. Not just that all her friends have one. Some mention was made about unlimited texting and other things that can run in to a bundle of money with kids who have mobile phones.
  • I'm starting to wonder if these Very Local News posts may prevent me from generating longer, more detailed posts on some subjects.
  • I heard a review of a book. It is a murder mystery placed in Pakistan. The middle east has become the place for cool things to happen. If you want to rebel, you do something with the middle east somewhere. I thought the middle east already had this status in the 1960s. I guess it has come back in style.
  • While I was walking around the parking garage, I noticed there are about twice as many pidgins living on the sixth floor between the rafters. I wonder how many generations of the same family I'm looking at.

No comments: