It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-07-24

Very local news

  • Many factory workers, mostly migrants, in Beijing are waiting at home without pay for the duration of the Olympics. I hope no one starves to death in the mean time.
  • Elle is in her room making about as much noise as I did when I was her age and used sticks and matchbox cars to produce entire civilizations under my bed and lurking in the landscaping.
  • I wish I could identify people in photos I did not post on both Facebook and MySpace.
  • The cats are really getting on my nerves. Puking, clawing my shit, tearing up the blinds. I frigging hate them. They are like having little drug addicts living with us.
  • Some more friends of ours are getting a divorce. they have a brand new baby. Something in the water.
  • Robot cars are really coming. I can't wait.
  • I stood outside for fifteen minutes or so tonight and just took in the cool damp air after taking out the trash. It is still warm and still humid, just not so bad. Normally it is stifling this time of year. It is all due to the hurricane that hit Padre Island earlier. We used to live down that way when I was a kid.
  • I just read Midge's blog. She sound happy.
  • I just read Breanne's blog. If she doesn't watch it, she will end up happy.
  • I want to read Ken's blog and get the same impression.
  • Tomorrow is Friday and as much as I would like to say that I'm looking forward to it, I hate Fridays any more. They drag and things seem to blow up more often on Fridays. It is annoying. I like Sundays.

No comments: