It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-07-20

One thing at a time

Weekend in review here. Nothing of consequence happened. Nat and I were invited to the new Bat Man movie, but couldn't get a babysitter. We tried to go to Hellboy II Saturday night, but it just didn't work out. I've read a million blogs and complained about them. Nat has been marathoning ER all weekend that she borrowed from the library.

I will walk in to work tomorrow with a lot of hard work waiting for me. I can do it. I'm looking forward to it. I need some numbers from people. I'll get them. I need to focus. I'll do it. I need to tell others they need to wait. I'll do that to. One thing at a time. One thing at a time. Do it and do it right. Then move on to the next one. One thing at a time.

Stack of bills. Stack of tasks. Stack of honey-do. One thing at a time.

No comments: