It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-06-28

Worse traffic violation

This ain't shit. Worst case my ass. He had a support the troupes sticker on the back of that van. That's why he got the hit he got.

Now, this asshole deserves to be thrown under the buss.

The difference is A) country. B) Money. The guy in the first video is a working stiff. The guy in the second video is obviously some rich kid with more money than sense.

Every Wednesday and Saturday night I have a raceway just outside my front door. Westheimer is sometimes blocked off by racers who then tare ass up and down the track with impunity. I've called the police. I've filmed people blowing by at over a hundred miles an hour. I want to know how much money it took to have an officer follow the guy in the first video and I want that same amount of money spent every week on nailing a different racer until they are all simply priced out of racing up and down the public road next to may home.

Update

Then There is this. What did they do?

No comments: