It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-06-30

Very Local News

  • Soccer (football) is the most popular sport in the world. Judo is second.
  • XP dies today with the exception of contract sales from computer vendors. Even that ends at the end of the year I've heard.  I know many people who are weighting for Windows 7 that is due in 2009. I've heard it will have less bloat and run better under stress. That makes me think Windows Vista is Windows Millennium 2.0. Yikes. I'm glad I use Linux.
  • We have Friday off. Nat and I have no plans that I'm aware of. I need to look up if Harris county has any rules about popping firecrackers at a given distance from a fireworks stand. We have a stand on our corner and our neighbors who a history of popping firecrackers in their driveway are probably with in whatever limit the rules state. My luck there are no rules.
  • This is the worse June in the stock market since 1930 and the FED is perceived as doing nothing.
  • Gas prices are affecting the rodeo circuit. I bet it is hitting any and all traveling shows.
  • I heard the guy who killed two guys breaking in to his neighbor's home was turned loose by the grand jury. God bless Texas.
  • I have got to come up with a harness for the weed eater. My arm is killing me in one specific spot.

No comments: