It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-06-15

TXU online billing sucks

So, I get my TXU bill like normal in the snail mail. Then I get the email the same day. That's cool. I try twice to pay the online bill, but you can't get through. This is not the first time this sort of thing has happened to me with TXU. They don't get that people consider the online presents as their presents, not some other entity.

I'm the first one to admit it is not easy to keep online stuff working. It is not easy just to keep thing going. Maintenance takes a full time effort on any kind of data driven site. Look at Goblin Nation. It takes several people just to keep a couple of forums free of spam and bots.

I'll be filling out the paper check to pay the paper bill so I won't get my electricity cut off. TXU begs people to stop their paper bills. I think there is a link on every page to do so. I just don't trust them enough to pull that trigger.

No comments: