It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-06-03

More politics

I just got an email, from CNN I think it was, that said Clinton concedes the nomination. It is funny that I feel a bit relieved after hearing that. I keep saying I do not care any more what is going on in politics. I'm lying. Clinton supporters are pissed about the delegate count. No Democrat is going to vote for McCain. Most of the Republicans I know are not voting for McCain. Obama has little to worry about on that front.

I predict (today anyway) that Obama will win the presidency by a land slide. I also predict that he will be another Jimmy Carter when measured after the fact. I worry he will screw the U. S. somehow due to his lack of experience and his smugness.  I worry that international leaders will not take him seriously because because he is too street.

The Democratic delegate thing will be over soon. That sounds very good to me. It is nice to watch Democrats dig in to each other with so much gusto. It has been entertaining. I still think that when the Democrats win everything, they will start attacking each other and forget the future price. Will they be able to get anything done. Will they get something like health care or military spending under control? No. It will be more of the same, only different. I wonder what kind of a honeymoon period Obama will get.

I give up again.

No comments: