It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-04-28

Very Local News

  • News that pisses me off.
    • I am so tired of hearing about people having a hard time in Africa. It sucks. People in the U. S. have a rough time of it. No one seems to care. I'm just plane tired of hearing  about Zimbabwe. God bless them. Get on with the news.
      They keep talking about bad water and rape. I'm just tired of it. I am worried about making the house payment. I'm worried about Elle's education. I'm worried about food and gas and medicine. Things are rough all over. Well, except for the rich liberal chick doing the complaining on the podcast I just listened to. She sounds like Daddy's little princess who has never missed a meal or a cellphone payment in her life.
    • Hillery said something about obliterating Iran if they attack Israel. First intelligent thing I've herd her say. All the liberals are up in arms that she should be impeached ... or something like that.
    • FGM - Female Genital Mutilation.  I've heard it called female circumcision. I"m against Mail Genital Mutilation. I would have liked to have been asked before I was circumcised. Shit happens. You know managers have gotten hold of a topic when it is acronymized.  Let us please just suck all the humanity out of the issue by boiling it down to an acronym.
      It went from soldier's heart to Shell Shock to post  traumatic stress disorder to PTSD. Now it is just another spoon full of alphabet soup fed to us daily.
  • Bands/artists I just heard of.
    • Medeski Martin and Wood
    • Medeski Scofield Martin and Wood
    • John Scofield
  • Adam came by this morning and said "You know you are not going to be able to read that dim  monitor because the lights are on in the room we play DnD in, right?"
  • You are 3 to 20 times more likely to die in a car wreck on the way to buy a lottery ticket than you are to win the lottery. That is true every time you get in a car by the way. (Dr Karl)
  • Roy G. Biv ; red orange yellow blue indigo violet. The colors of the rainbow.
  • For the last three years, the Dow has been pretty stagnant. The dollar has dropped significantly. That means the Dow has dropped in value without dropping in dollar amount.  It is a way to keep the sheep inverters suckling at the stock market tit without letting them know they are starving to death. The stock market is a goddamn pyramid scheme. Over the last three years I would have done better investing in the gap between my mattresses.
  • Many antidepressants lower libido or sexual desire and performance. I wonder if that is why they take away the depression in the first place. People on antidepressants either think of themselves as normal on the drugs or say they don't know who they are if they get off the drugs.

No comments: