It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-04-19

Very Local News

  • South Park
    • South Park is great for putting their episodes on the Net. They suck for making the commercials four frigging times as loud as the show. I mean shit! It hurts my ears. I have to take my ear phones off when they come on. At least they have different commercials. This practice needs to be made illegal regardless of media.
    • South Park makes very light of suicide bombings and terrorism. It is a conspiracy to prepare the U. S. for a barrage of attacks that must be considered inevitable by the oh, so liberal media.
  • Why does our air conditioner smell like our heater?
  • Shoveling works muscles you don't use for any other day to day activities.
  • I hate the fact that the ceiling fan in the master bed room does not take normal sized bulbs. Nor, does it take the little bulbs.That fit in some night lights. It takes some kind of utility bulb that is between the two. The bulbs can be found at Home Depot, but not in a high efficiency form.
    I purchased some replacement sockets. They are pretty easy to install, but the old sockets (identical, only smaller) refuse to unscrew. I crushed one trying to get it out of the fan. I gave up. Now I'm worried about setting the house on fire every time I throw the light switch in the master bedroom.
  • I'm reading up on how to edit a Wiki. We have some Wiki pages at work now. People are thankfully embarrassing the effort and putting some instructions out there on how to do things. This is still a small company with like eighty people in the one building. Where I used to work had something like forty thousand people and could have really used a complex Wiki for just about every kind of task and job.
  • 'Sleeping in separate rooms' are my top search words for this blog.
  • All the videos, by the time I'm writing this entry, on Live Leak suck today. None of these grab me.
  • Nat's off to Austin. She got a call from some friends at like 17:00 and left at 19:30. She is not going to get there until after 22:00. She has to be at Hobby Airport at 12:00 tomorrow to pick up Elle and Bill. I suppose she is just plane happy to be invited and to catch up with her friends. It seems like a waist to me, but they are not my friends. More power to her.

No comments: