It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-04-12

Saturday morning videos

Aircraft Carrier rocks and rolls

Kitty Hawk. How big are those waves?

It fascinates me that they have an F-18 on the deck while all these waves pound the ship. I have more respect for U. S. Navy planes because I'm sure if something happened, that plane would get launched to take care of it, even after getting hit with that spray. I haddn't thought about that side of the engineering.

That reminds me of a story about Russian designed aircraft. The Russians design their jet aircraft to have air intakes high off the ground. Sometimes closing underneath air intakes on fighter jets and opening inlets on the top of the wing or fuselage. This is because the Russians know they will have debris on the runways because no one will keep them clear and had to design that feature in from the start.

Flaming Runner

Film makers, please note the reflection of light from the flaming car to the trees and buildings beside the road.

Every one else, please note the level headed cop staying right on the perpetrator's ass the whole time. So much so, that the cop has to evade rear-ending the flaming wreck.

No comments: