It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-04-10

Elle's schedule

Elle is going to be late. Ted is getting jerked around by the military. Elle won't be back for even longer now.  She needs to see her dad. It sucks she is going to be gone so long. Nat misses her terribly. I miss Elle. She sneaks up on me when I'm on the computer and gives me a kiss on the arm sometimes. The cats are beside themselves.

On the positive side, Elle is having a ball swimming in a heated pool and hanging out in Kansas.  Not sure if there are other kids anywhere. Still, Nat says Elle sounds good on the phone.

Ted has a house up there he needs to sell. Lousy time for doing that right now. The military will probably move him around. They tend to do those sorts of things when you get something permanent in your position. I hope things work out in his favor.

No comments: