It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-04-18

Day

Elle will be back this Sunday. =]

I worked very hard at work today. I did a bunch of stuff I knew how to do and some stuff I was just not very sure about at all. Some worked. Some did not work .I made it all day without getting angry or too frustrated. I must finish weeding the flower beds tomorrow in the AM. The weather is supposed to be beautiful. I'm half looking forward to it. I have a load of laundry running as I type.

I wish I had something more interesting to say. I've thought about videoing myself weeding just to have something to post on YouTube tomorrow, but I am terrified of filming my own demise by accident and ending up on the Darwin awards. I would never forgive myself. I wonder if there is heavenly access to YouTube.

I'm burning through South Park episodes. There is just no other TV show besides LOST that interests me. I've found other ways of entertaining myself since the writer's strike. I just don't feel interested in following a TV show. There are some really immature series on the net, but they are terrible. I suppose they might get better. I would rather watch how-to videos on YouTube.

Most of my friend's have theme nights. They have DnD nights. They have board game nights. They have Computer game nights. We stopped TV night years ago. Yup. I would say the TV fad is circling the bowel

No comments: