It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-09-04

One story fits all
Steve Irwin is dead. It appears that every blogger on the planet has to mention it at least once. So, Here is my bit. I didn't like watching his show. I could have decked him when he had his infant child anywhere near a crocodile. It reminded me of Michael Jackson dangling his baby over a balcony.
I'm not sure what the big rally is all about. Steve Irwin was memorable and a relatively big celebrity in Australia, but not here in the states as far as I can tell. I'm sorry he is dead. I'm sorry his kids will have to grow up without him. I'm sorry his wife has gone through so much with him, though it sounds (in the one interview I saw with her) that she loved it. It sucks, but it is done. Be more careful around nature.
I got spines in my foot when I walked around my back fence the other day. Poor Nat had to pull them out with tweezers. I learned to ware shoos when outside around here. Hopefully people learn from this.

No comments: