It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-09-03

Not Funny
I read today's Dilbert and I don't find it funny. I've seen this kind of thing happen. At my last job, I was invisible. I did my job. I excelled at my job. I was good enough at my job that no one knew what I did because they didn't have to know what I did, because I was there to do it and I did it well. I felt like I got the same treatment that is in today's Dilbert.
My first review comes up soon at my new job. It is a six month review and I have no I'd how things are going to go.
Then I go to today's User Friendly. It is a joke about how MS forces users to listen to a sound at the boot of the new OS. The joke is that MS will then ask you if you want to buy the song for $0.99  I can envision MS pulling that kind os shit. And why shouldn't they take advantage of their monopoly of 90% of the market? I mean, they are just doing a better job than every one else right?
It has been a bad day for comics. FoxTrot was funny. If I were a girl, I would hate it.

No comments: