It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-09-18

Lunch Conversation
# Good football games this past weekend. i don't follow football, so I do not remember the details.
# Bad football games this past weekend.
# habanero ranch and cilantro ranch on Ricardo's home made wings. I nearly bit his arm off to get to them.
# The state of Mexican politics. The dual government in Mexico scares the hell out of me. I'm not sure what is going on any more. I hope some integrity slips into the system in one fashion or another. I'm not going to hold my breath.
    o ... can't cut a check.
    o ... can't order the military around.
    o ... cant make or enforce laws properly.
    o ... can't deal with other countries effectively. Chavez has already recognized the "loosing" side because it is to his advantage to do so.
# Adam and Laurie's new baby and the insane hassle it is to take a newly adopted child between states.
# Spam. Not the eating kind. Someone had printed out an email that was along the line of those scams where someone says "send me your bank info and I'll deposit a bunch of money for you to hold" yadda yadda.

No comments: