It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-09-28

Happy
I went over to A&L's last night. Their new baby is gorgeous. She is a magnificent little girl. Elle and Nat fawned over the baby and I went into the kitchen to talk with Adam. he has taken a couple of weeks off to deal with adoption and the endless piles of paperwork. Now he is home with his family. He was cooking stir fry for Laurie and her parents. I don't think I've ever seen him like this. He was walking on air. Laure would have been too, but she was holding the baby.
I have been there from the beginning. They went through every possible turn for the last ten or so years to have a baby. It is funny that the birth mother may have been say eleven or so when all this started. I'm so proud of them for sticking with it. and putting up with so much for their daughter.
Nat had to go through a lot with Elle. Some folks wanted Nat to give her up for adoption. There is nothing wrong with that option. I'm glad Nat stuck it out too. I wasn't there much for her in those days. I try now.

No comments: