It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-09-28

Faire
Faire is this weekend. I'm so looking forward to it. I am not even that much in to dressing up and acting like someone else. I'm more in to getting drunk and hanging out with my friends in a place where we all have an excuse to act nutty.
Nat pulled stuff out of the attic last night. It looks like more stuff than we had last year. I cannot find our table. I bet it ended up in someone else's pile. There are still a few things we need. Tonight is our last chance to pack anything. I just need a few things put in my backpack and I'm ready to go. I wish I had some kind of period water skin. I end up carrying water bottles around the faire and looking like a dork.
We are broke. We will have no money for stuff at faire. We will not even have money for food. I plan on loosing weight and having fun.
It is going to suck because that is a part of the fun at Faire. You walk around a bit open mall and shop basically. They are cutting the entertainment budget in half this year because they plan on selling the faire. This is supposed to make it look good on paper. This means there will not even be shows to watch. I picture standing around a bunch of people eating stake on a stick or apple dumplings and just fucking hating life until we get back out to the camp grounds. I sell a ticket just to get some food.
I'm talking myself out of being excited as I type. I better stop.

No comments: