It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-10-30

Texas Renaissance Festival
Well, this is the last weekend before our wedding.
Costume of the week.
His left eye is artificial. You may remember him from such favorites as this picture. When he and I do things together we like to say "We only have one good eye between us."
The care wreck aftermath.
This was Halloween weekend. A guy in a sheep outfit showed up at camp followed closely by an even uglier guy in a Little Bo Peep outfit. That was pretty much the highlight of the camp. Nat and I got ready to stay out there for the night and then decided to pack everything up and head home before midnight. We got caught in a traffic jam behind an obnoxious guy who ended up falling asleep in his vehicle before they let traffic through. Life flight took off and everything. I have to tell you I could not see the cop on the right hand side. I didn't even realize  He needs one of those reflective vests.
Everything else I want to write sounds too much like a complaint so I'm going to stop here.

No comments: