It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-10-28

Plans
"If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans."
Things change. This weekend we were going to go out to TRF early on Friday to help set up. Well, Nat got another headache, poor thing, on Thursday so that fell through. We then planned on heading to my parent's place to make some skirts for the chain mail clad women who are in the wedding party on Saturday. We find out that Mike is going on Saturday to get some parts for his costume so we have to change that sewing thing to Sunday. We plan on sleeping here tonight, getting up early in the morning and heading out to Fair. One minor change.
Next week is the wedding. We plan on my parents taking Elle until the wedding Sunday. Then Bill takes Elle until after the honeymoon. My best man and I  plan on camping out Saturday night at Fair. Nat will be right down the street in an RV with the Bride's maids. They have  a tone of last minute things to get done on Saturday. I intend to buy some cloths for my aunt and uncle somewhere along the way. My best man will also need some outfit bits. What things are going to change on these plans you ask? Well, this is the third set of plans as far as I can remember.
Honeymoon
We found a cool place for the honeymoon. It fits nicely with the theme of our wedding. It is Castle Avalon. It looks like a cool place. It is on a big piece of land with trails and such. I hope we have fun. I want to take some pictures. Wish me luck..

No comments: