It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-10-23

Kilts Kilts Everywhere
While I was walking around Fare, I could not help but notice that every other guy there was waring a kilt. Half of them wore clean shaven heads. I think I may have found my popular fashion to follow. I stumbled across a store there that sells Utilikilts. They are generic kilts for every day use. They have mostly solid colors and are quite manly. I say if it is not made from a tartan, it is a skirt. But, I'm not going to say it to this guy.

Another Picture
TRF group
This is the group of folks I hang out with at Fare. They are a interesting bunch of people. I'm glad I fell into hanging out with them.

1 comment:

CyndyMW said...

I saw a guy on my MS 150 team at the ride this year wearing one. Not on the ride, of course, but afterward at the campground. I went up and talked to him for a while about it, partially on a dare from some of my friends who thought I wouldn't. His comment was that dressing like a woman helps him talk to more of them than he would if he was dressed 'normally'. He pointed out, correctly, that a woman in her twenties was sitting there talking to him right now. Point taken.