It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-10-16

Fest Pictures
You can find the latest Fest pictures Here. A wonderful time had by all, or at least those with a talent for it.
Here are a few examples.
2005-10-16_fest
That is the kitchen. Yes, Heath has won several awards for brisket, chicken and other forms of roast beast.
2005-10-16_fest
Why I go to Texas Renaissance Festival.
2005-10-16_fest
Some of the "fun" going on between friends at Fest. I think I ended up paying for six people to get out of the jail.
2005-10-16_fest
Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon BACON!!!
We head out Friday evening and set up in Christal's tent. I finally figured out how to properly pump up the air mattress. That was kind of nice. I got to change in front of a dozen people. We got up Saturday. I tried to put on my armor, but all the Chicago screws kept coming apart. I ended up buying a shirt and some "wrap-pants". These pants are just a single cut piece of cloth with draw strings that hold them on. They are sixty bucks. They probably take twenty minutes to sew by some one who has done it for a while. Anyway, the pictures are from the whole weekend. I had my life threatened six times I think. Some of the same people are the first to ask about the pictures. Well, here they are. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Celtic Gypsy said...

Yes I am in the middle of the jail "cage" picture. A friend paid for us all to be arrested. I got my pay back. I talked them into arresting the friend. We took pictures of him (in his armor) in the jail "cage" cell thingie. By the by, when you have that many people (most of them terrified of small spaces) in that small of a space (open or not) people start to get upset. Kelly was very sweet in paying for five women and one "Chris" to get out. Everyone of the women gave Kelly big hugs and kisses. Chris said that Kelly could take two pictures of him and gave him a hand shake. I wish I could have took a picture of the look on Kelly's face during and right after all of the girls gave him the hugs and kisses. He looked as if he had already made it to Heaven. I love him. I am very happy that he is happy at Fest and has so much fun. I am surprised that he did not get a single picture of the Chili Saturday night. That was all he could talk about Saturday, was that they were making real Chili for dinner.