It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-10-05

Bus
[begin rant]
Frigging bus. I get off work. I walk one mile to the bus stop in the heat. I turn the corner just int time to see the bus go by without me. I wait in the heat and noise. I get on the next bus and ride home. All is good. Well, until they stop at the quick-mart down the street from my stop. One hundred meters short of my stop. I make a "humph" noise, roll my eyes and stomp off the bus. The driver says "I'll just be a minute". and runs into the store to take a whiz. Now I start walking in the heat again to cover the hundred meters to my apartment. This time is no different than the other fifty times this has happened. Since I made a scene getting off the bus, the driver hurries up. She is only in the store for a minute and a half. If I had not gotten off the bus, the drivers usually take four or five minutes. I've clocked them. It really makes a difference depending on the driver and how pissed off I look. I have fantasized about jumping in the driver seat and driving to my stop. Let the driver walk the hundred yards. Now, I understand having to take a whiz after sitting in the seat all day. Drivers need a break. Five minutes is not even that much time to worry about really. But, it is just short of MY STOP!!!
[end rant]

No comments: