It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-16

Tax Humor a few days late.

Hate
China and Japan are going after each other over a text book. Wars have been fought over less. Here is a blogger with an opinion. It is as valid as any. It is difficult to quote the blogger without putting the whole thing here. Please go read her post first.

So, apparently, there's a new wave of anti-Japanese sentiment in China. The Japanese government recently gave its stamp of approval to a history book that glosses over Japanese atrocities during the Second World War, and contentions are again arising over whether or not the U.N. Security Council should be expanded to include Japan as a permanent member.
...
Everyone remembers the Holocaust, the evilest and vilest thing Hitler did in an evil and vile regime. Six million Jews died along with many others. There is no doubt in anyone's mind - unless you happen to believe it's an elaborate myth Propagated by the nasty Jews (in which case you are as deranged as Hitler) - that the Holocaust ranks among one of the most horrific tragedies to ever befall mankind. What is often forgotten, though, is that the Japanese were just as Hitleresque in their treatment of innocent civilians when they invaded China, raping and killing at will. What is often forgotten is that the Chinese have borne more than their share of suffering as civilian casualties resulting from Japanese brutality number nearly 4 million. What is often forgotten is that Japan has never apologized for this, only referring to it as the "China incident".

My comment is below.

So, I'm an American. Am I supposed to have a hatred of middle easter people because of 9/11? I suppose that is the problem with just being an American instead of a Chinese American or an African American or an Indian American or a Native American or an Italian American ...
I'm just an American. Who can I hate?
Me

I refuse to apologize for not having any split loyalties. I am an American. I am loyal to God, Family, and freedom in that order. If America stops standing for America (self preservation) and freedom, then I'm out of here.

No comments: