It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-16

Symptom
I have this disease. I think it is a symptom of being male. I cannot use the last of something until it is either going fixing (Texas colloquialism pronounced "fix'n" or "fid'n") to go bad, or I get more of it. I ware disposable contact lenses. I refuse to open the last box until. I have the new box ready to pick up. Actually, the new box is at the doctor's office and I still have the second to last pare of contacts on my eyes as I type. I will pick them up Monday. That is the day I will open the last little plastic tin of lenses. They open up like a can of sardines. I do the same thing with other products. Fortunately, things like bread and milk go bad.

Saturday
I was hoping to take a bike ride this morning over to a park and get some new pictures for the home page. However, I got a better offer. An old friend is coming over this afternoon. I probably have time to do both, but I am not a good multitasking person. It is a beautiful day. She lives on the other side of Houston. That makes it something like 40 miles away. I really appreciate her taking the time to come over for a visit. I want to go to the Alamo Draft House. I don't know how crowded it will be on a Saturday evening. I caught her online. She uses Yahoo IM. She has a beautiful two year old daughter.

Shades
Oakley
Bald guy waring Oakley
Ray-Ban
Bald guy waring Ray-Ban
Please ignore the dirty mirror. I like the Oakley shades a bit better. They feel funny sitting on my face. They have a tendency to lift off my nose because they are so light. The Ray-Ban glasses sit better and even rap around a bit better, but I have to give the nod to the Oakley brand for style. The fact that they go straight back over my ears works for the bald head thing too.
Thoughts?
I'll tell you one of my thoughts, I should NOT have gone to the Oakley site. They have some nice sunglasses. They have sports models that just look cool. They have wire frame models. I didn't even know that. They have the black on black on black models. They have some that look like they pulled the design straight out of Anime. I could blow some coin on those magnesium frames. I can see it now. the bomb disposal crew is working to save a school bus from terrorists. The head bomb disarm guy turns to the crowd and screams "For the love of God, does any one know where I can get some magnesium!?" I calmly pull my sunglasses from my eyes and answer "Here, use these." ... OK, it is a stretch.
Bad Kelly! You don't need any sunglasses right now. Must ... close ... browser!

2 comments:

Joey said...

Go with the Oakley's!

Celtic Gypsy said...

So how did Saturday go?