It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-17

Sunday
Well crap. I didn't get to take the pictures again to day. I will try again later. I haven't ever worn the sunglass this weekend. I'll get around to that too. It has been a good weekend. Even if nothing got done. Even if I didn't get to enjoy the weather. It is all good.
Cynthia did the MS150 this weekend. So did a buddy of mine named Cryspin. Another coworker named Scott is riding as well. I haven't heard how they faired. I hope there were no injuries. Nice thing about the MS150 is every body wins.
I feel kind of bad promising photos and ending up with nothing of the kind here. It isn't like I'm getting paid to write the blog. Wouldn't that  be great though. I do so enjoy writing it. I enjoy putting my pictures up too.
My dinner is on the way. hopefully, I'll be more coherent after eating something. Just in time to  watch the Simpson's. Isn't it a new one tonight?

No comments: