It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-10

Song
Artist: Stevie Ray Vaughan [ Search RP ]
Song: Pipeline
Album: The Real Deal [ Search RP ]

Data DVD
I have a bunch of files to pull off my computer. I use data DVDs to back up the information. I keep hearing that this is not the longest lasting method of storage. I'm not sure what else to do. It is by far the cheapest. I remember fighting tapes a million years ago. Those sucked on many levels. A friend of mine says he just keeps buying hard drives and adding them to computers on his network. It seems to be working out for him. He doesn't keep everything like I do. Oh, well. It is my own fault. I'll make do.
One of these days I'm going to lay out my collection of media and take a picture. I bet most folks will at least say "Why Kelly?!? .. Why?" Some might scoff, but I find it entertaining.

Day
I never did go to the second party today. It was fun, I'm sure. I just didn't have the drive. I sat in my chair and surfed the net all day. I got some of my pictures up and out. I worried about getting some things done for work. I should not have done that. That is what work time is for. "I didn't even have to use my AK. It must have been a good day."

No comments: